Based on Sue’s 30 years teaching and coaching Conscious Business/Conscious Leadership. These workshops develop broad, deep capabilities in women and other leaders. Focus areas:
* Developing Leadership Presence – Your Core Operating System: Mastering the triad of Self, Relationship, and Task as a key to overall effectiveness
* Building a Culture of Unconditional Responsibility: 3 practices to develop yourself and your organization as self-directed Players
* Making and Keeping Commitments: Protocols for creating a culture of high-integrity agreements and increased accountability. Game-changing for organizations.
* Constructive Negotiation: Steps to transcend entrenched conflicts regardless of the complexities. Maintain integrity in the process and keep relationships intact.
* Inviting and Sharing Feedback: Guidelines for skillful conversations that develop others, strengthen partnerships, avoid common minefields, and build trust.
* Balancing Truth-telling with Compassionate Listening: A key tool of speaking one’s truth with courage while balancing it with openness and curiosity of others’ views.Self-awareness is the foundation.
* “Success Beyond Success”: Every leader can create behaviors that withstand the biggest and most challenging external pressures and deliver success under any circumstances. Learn how.
Specifically for women who are wrestling with key questions about their current roles: whether to stay, explore something new, experiment, retire. These workshops use the 10 principles found in our research with 100 women about the balance that brings about greatest work/life satisfaction. We explore:
* What you are done with?
(Research shows most women know deep within what they no longer want to do)
* What talents/gifts have you discovered are uniquely yours that you want to keep using in the next phase of your professional path?
(Using a research-based assessment and group mirroring/feedback)
* Scenarios you can envision that will help you decide next steps
(A powerfully successful process to allow expanding your possibilities and creating a storyboard)
* Planning small exploratory steps to help you re-invigorate your professional purpose and develop a plan.
Research shows that organizations who provide resources and workshops such as these to help develop women are far more likely to retain good talent. Ask for the White Paper about this topic!
One-on-one coaching is available following all our workshops to help support and embed the skills and mindsets covered in these sessions.
We conduct off-site leader retreats and customized workshops to meet women’s needs. Please ask for further information.
“Sue has been teaching Conscious Business all over the world, and every one of her clients has been absolutely delighted. She is an exceptional coach and consultant. I am very proud to have her as my colleague in this effort to bring wisdom and compassion to the business world.”
~ Fred Kofman, author Conscious Business; VP Leadership Development at LinkedIn
“Thank you for your efforts with the training division Conference you designed! I’m so pleased seeing the new tools and techniques implemented. Your coaching has been spot-on. Thank you for all the work and committed follow-through; it’s been a pleasure for all of us to have worked with you.”
~ Margaret Cirella, Corporate Vice President, New York Life Insurance Company
“The workshops you conducted were received extremely well by our team in Germany and the US. If we put into practice even 2% of the tools you taught, we will be much more effective.”
~ Yan Song, PhD, Abbott Laboratories, Global Pharmaceuticals R&D IT
“Sue managed a leadership program for a 4,500 person division. I learned immediately that she was a true expert in her field. With every interaction with our senior executives and training team she was able to communicate respectfully, graciously and objectively, no matter how tough the conversation. She is a a master in her field, and any company that engages Sue will benefit enormously from her exceptional skill.”
~Margaret Brown, Director MB Consulting, UK/EU